Advance Information (AI sheets) about upcoming titles for use by the book trade. Please note that once these sheets are produced they are not normally updated whereas a book’s page on this website and bibliographic data sent to data services (e.g. Nielsen, Bowker) will be.
Click the following links to download printable pdf AI sheets for specific titles.
- The Jewish Contribution to English Law: Through 1858 to Modern Times by Barrington Black.
- Brain and Mind Made Simple by David Nutt.
- Killing Justice in the Lone Star State by Michael O’Brien.
- Nutt Uncut by David Nutt. (General release following limited release in late 2020)
- Connecting with Young People in Trouble: Risk, Relationships and Lived Experience by Andi Brierley.
- Making Sense of Homicide: A Student Textbook by Adam Lynes, Elizabeth Yardley, Lucas Danos and Ronald Winch.
- For Abolition: Essays on Prisons and Socialist Ethics by Dr David Scott.
- Jacks, Knaves and Vagabonds: Crime, Law, and Order in Tudor England by Gregory Durston (Criminal Justice History Series).
- Parenting and Child Development: Issues and Answers by Dr Nicole Letourneau (hardback & paperback).
- American Evil: The Psychology of Serial Killers by Dr Eric Cullen.
- Our Magistracy: A Democratic Jewel Beyond Price by John Hosking (hardback & paperback).
- The Little Book of Market Manipulation: An Essential Guide to the Law by Gregory J Durston and Ailsa McKeon.
- Labelled a Black Villain and Understanding the Social Deprivation Mindset by Trevor Hercules.
- The Cameo Conspiracy: A Shocking True Story of Murder and Injustice (Revised 3rd Edition) by George Skelly.
- Napper: Through a Glass Darkly (Hardback) by Alan Jackaman.
- Napper: Through a Glass Darkly by Alan Jackaman.
- From Percy to Peter by Jenni Beard.
- Essential Magistrates’ Courts Law by Howard Riddle CBE and Judge Robert Zara.
- A Woman in Law: Reflections on Gender, Class and Politics by Celia Wells.
- Crimen Exceptum: The English Witch Prosecution in Context by Gregory J Durston.
- Your Honour Can I Tell You My Story? by Andi Brierley.
- Seen & Heard: 100 Poems by Parents & Children Affected by Imprisonment Edited by Lucy Baldwin & Ben Raikes.
- Good Moaning France!: Officer Crabtree’s Fronch Phrose Berk by Arthur Bostrom.
- Pick Up the Pieces: A Survivor’s Story of Life with Ray Wyre by Charmaine Richardson.
- The Murder of Childhood: Inside the Mind of One of Britain’s Most Notorious Child Murderers by Ray Wyre and Tim Tate with Charmaine Richardson.
- Trust and Change: Thinking Points on Therapeutic Communities by Judy Mackenzie and Rosemary Anthony.
- Solitary: Alone We Are Nothing by Gladys Ambort.
- The Telephone Murder: The Mysterious Death of Julia Wallace by Ronald Bartle.
- The Stony Ground: The Remembered Life of Convict James Ruse by Micheal Crowley.
- The Case for A Review of the Law of Murder by Modernising Justice.
- The Maze Prison by Tom Murtagh OBE.
- The Little Book of Insider Dealing by Gregory Durston and Mohsin Zaidi.
- Against Imprisonment: An Anthology of Abolitionist Essays by David Scott.
- The The Cardiff Five: Innocent Beyond Any Doubt (Second Edition) by Satish Sekar.
- Journey to Release: Counselling in a UK Prison by Mo Smith with Toni Close.
- Delusions of Innocence: The Tragic Case of Stefan Kiszko by Michael O’Connell.
- Harry Roberts and Foxtrot One-One: The Shepherd’s Bush Massacre by Geoffrey Barton.
- The Road to Murder: Why Driving is the Occupation of Choice for Britain’s Serial Killers by Adam Lynes.
- Suicide in Prisons: Prisoners’ Lives Matter by Graham Towl and David Crighton.
- Transgender Behind Prison Walls by Sarah Jane Baker.
- Lizzie Borden and the Massachusetts Axe Murders by Ronald Bartle.
- The Tottenham Outrage and Walthamstow Tram Chase: The Most Spectacular Hot Pursuit in History by Geoffrey Barton.
- Fields, Fens and Felonies: Crime and Justice in Eighteenth-Century East Anglia by Gregory J Durston.
- Whores and Highwaymen: Crime and Justice in the Eighteenth-Century Metropolis (paperback) by Gregory J Durston.
- Bow Street Beak by Ronald Bartle.
- Helena Normanton and the Opening of the Bar to Women by Judith Bourne.
- Three False Convictions, Many Lessons: The Psychopathology of Unjust Prosecutions by David C Anderson and Nigel P Scott.
- The Missing Monument Murders by Judy Stove.
- The Politics of Punishment by John Hostettler.
- The Monstering of Myra Hindley by Nina Wilde.
- Three Cases that Shook the Law by Ronald Bartle.
- Preventing Self-Injury and Suicide in Women’s Prisons by Tammi Walker and Graham Towl.
2015 Releases (November onwards only)
- The Idiot Boy (2nd edition) by Bob Turney.
- Both Sides of the Bench by Barrington Black.