Advance Information (AI sheets) about upcoming titles for use by the book trade. Please note that once these sheets are produced they are not normally updated whereas individual book pages on this website and bibliographic data sent to data services (e.g. Nielsen, Bowker) will be.
Click the following links to download printable pdf AI sheets for specific titles.
Football’s Tallest Tales by Bryan Gibson
Gendered Justice Edited by Lucy Baldwin
Friendless Childhoods Explain War by Dr Bob Johnson
Who Really Killed Claire? by Alan Jackaman
The Prison Psychiatrist’s Wife by Sue Johnson
- The Jewish Contribution to English Law: Through 1858 to Modern Times by Barrington Black.
- Brain and Mind Made Simple by David Nutt.
- Killing Justice in the Lone Star State by Michael O’Brien.
- Nutt Uncut by David Nutt. (General release following limited release in late 2020)
- Connecting with Young People in Trouble: Risk, Relationships and Lived Experience by Andi Brierley.
- Making Sense of Homicide: A Student Textbook by Adam Lynes, Elizabeth Yardley, Lucas Danos and Ronald Winch.
- For Abolition: Essays on Prisons and Socialist Ethics by Dr David Scott.
- Jacks, Knaves and Vagabonds: Crime, Law, and Order in Tudor England by Gregory Durston (Criminal Justice History Series).
- Parenting and Child Development: Issues and Answers by Dr Nicole Letourneau (hardback & paperback).
- American Evil: The Psychology of Serial Killers by Dr Eric Cullen.
- Our Magistracy: A Democratic Jewel Beyond Price by John Hosking (hardback & paperback).
- The Little Book of Market Manipulation: An Essential Guide to the Law by Gregory J Durston and Ailsa McKeon.
- Labelled a Black Villain and Understanding the Social Deprivation Mindset by Trevor Hercules.
- The Cameo Conspiracy: A Shocking True Story of Murder and Injustice (Revised 3rd Edition) by George Skelly.
- Napper: Through a Glass Darkly (Hardback) by Alan Jackaman.
- Napper: Through a Glass Darkly by Alan Jackaman.
- From Percy to Peter by Jenni Beard.
- Essential Magistrates’ Courts Law by Howard Riddle CBE and Judge Robert Zara.
- A Woman in Law: Reflections on Gender, Class and Politics by Celia Wells.
- Crimen Exceptum: The English Witch Prosecution in Context by Gregory J Durston.
- Your Honour Can I Tell You My Story? by Andi Brierley.
- Seen & Heard: 100 Poems by Parents & Children Affected by Imprisonment Edited by Lucy Baldwin & Ben Raikes.
- Good Moaning France!: Officer Crabtree’s Fronch Phrose Berk by Arthur Bostrom.
- Pick Up the Pieces: A Survivor’s Story of Life with Ray Wyre by Charmaine Richardson.
- The Murder of Childhood: Inside the Mind of One of Britain’s Most Notorious Child Murderers by Ray Wyre and Tim Tate with Charmaine Richardson.
- Trust and Change: Thinking Points on Therapeutic Communities by Judy Mackenzie and Rosemary Anthony.
- Solitary: Alone We Are Nothing by Gladys Ambort.
- The Telephone Murder: The Mysterious Death of Julia Wallace by Ronald Bartle.
- The Stony Ground: The Remembered Life of Convict James Ruse by Micheal Crowley.
- The Case for A Review of the Law of Murder by Modernising Justice.
- The Maze Prison by Tom Murtagh OBE.
- The Little Book of Insider Dealing by Gregory Durston and Mohsin Zaidi.
- Against Imprisonment: An Anthology of Abolitionist Essays by David Scott.
- The The Cardiff Five: Innocent Beyond Any Doubt (Second Edition) by Satish Sekar.
- Journey to Release: Counselling in a UK Prison by Mo Smith with Toni Close.
- Delusions of Innocence: The Tragic Case of Stefan Kiszko by Michael O’Connell.
- Harry Roberts and Foxtrot One-One: The Shepherd’s Bush Massacre by Geoffrey Barton.
- The Road to Murder: Why Driving is the Occupation of Choice for Britain’s Serial Killers by Adam Lynes.
- Suicide in Prisons: Prisoners’ Lives Matter by Graham Towl and David Crighton.
- Transgender Behind Prison Walls by Sarah Jane Baker.
- Lizzie Borden and the Massachusetts Axe Murders by Ronald Bartle.
- The Tottenham Outrage and Walthamstow Tram Chase: The Most Spectacular Hot Pursuit in History by Geoffrey Barton.
- Fields, Fens and Felonies: Crime and Justice in Eighteenth-Century East Anglia by Gregory J Durston.
- Whores and Highwaymen: Crime and Justice in the Eighteenth-Century Metropolis (paperback) by Gregory J Durston.
- Bow Street Beak by Ronald Bartle.
- Helena Normanton and the Opening of the Bar to Women by Judith Bourne.
- Three False Convictions, Many Lessons: The Psychopathology of Unjust Prosecutions by David C Anderson and Nigel P Scott.
- The Missing Monument Murders by Judy Stove.
- The Politics of Punishment by John Hostettler.
- The Monstering of Myra Hindley by Nina Wilde.
- Three Cases that Shook the Law by Ronald Bartle.
- Preventing Self-Injury and Suicide in Women’s Prisons by Tammi Walker and Graham Towl.
2015 Releases (November onwards only)
- The Idiot Boy (2nd edition) by Bob Turney.
- Both Sides of the Bench by Barrington Black.